Have you considered Teaching as a career?
Fixed Term for the duration of the Internship
Salary: Scale G2 Point 10 £8724 pro rata Hours: 30 hours per week Status: Fixed term contract
- A degree linked to curriculum subjects
- An interest in training to teach secondary school pupils
- A commitment to providing support for children so that they make good progress in their learning
- Exceptional team working skills
- A willingness to participate in our vibrant extracurricular provision
“Pre-application visits are welcome” Applications will be reviewed on receipt and arrangements for interview confirmed.
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
Leaders have established a sustained culture of improvement across the academy. Achievement overall rose significantly in the most recently published examination results, and current progress of students is stronger still. Students participate well in their learning; they are keen to please their teachers, and their positive approach to their education is a key strength of this academy.’ Ofsted 2015